Nothing Could Be Finer Than To Be In Quarantina ...

ooh, there's a sound in the hallway. Can only mean one of seven things. 1.) dinner is served 2.) Bagman Jack Herbert is back for more corruption money 3.) the government workers want to swap places with me 4.) more coffee 5.) I woke up from a nightmare and I'm really booked in here to play a concert at the convention center tomorrow night 6.) whatever six was, or 7.) the cleaning crew are making their first appearance. Too late, I've washed my own stuff already and drying it outside on the balcony with the low center of gravity railing or else drying it in the closet with the complementary hair dryer.
Ooooohhh it's tinker bell - that means FOOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Excerpts from: "Life Tips For The Young (What Stuff Really Means)"

Tentin Quarantino