Tentin Quarantino

it is indeed a great comfort to know that the quarantine-ass health department covid test team have a sense of humour. (At my door, see, I was waiting. When they knocked I knocked straight back. The lady laughed. I yelled out "STEP BACK FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!" She laughed again. We have a coffee date on August 13th at Starbucks on the corner.) It is indeed a second great comfort to know that when they stick the fickle finger of virus in your head they do the mouth first, both sides, BEFORE they do the nostrils, right and left. For I had feared that that memo may not have reached them - that doing the nostrils first may cause gagging when the mouth is penetrated on account of how it is the one fickle finger of virus for all four locations. amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Excerpts from: "Life Tips For The Young (What Stuff Really Means)"

Tentin Quarantino