Sweet Quarantine, good times never Looked So Good

Okay the rule here is, if you need something, order it the day before, or two days even better. On the phone they be like "If you need anything just let us know! We're happy to help!" So I asked if I could have some more instant coffee sachets and another little milk. "Yeah no worries." So now five hours later. I make a second call "Listen, um I asked for some coffee and milk about 4 or 5 hours ago and just wondering..."
"Yes that'll be coming to you tomorrow."
"Say wha?" I said. "Just put it in the lift. Take 20 seconds."
"Well we've got 300 guests at the hotel..."
"And no staff?"
"We will get that to you as soon as possible... but there are a lot of guests and...."
"I know what hotels do." I said. "But what, we're at the bottom of your list?...okay thank you. Loud and clear."
"We'll try to get it up this evening."
"Tha-aaannks."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Excerpts from: "Life Tips For The Young (What Stuff Really Means)"

Tentin Quarantino