The Necessary Accessory


Mexican four-piece flamenco guitar bands confuse the living daylights out of me. 

Not because of any flamenco rhythm they got going on, or the wild Disneyland-Zorro-Exhibition-tourist-office hats or anything like that. 

No. It’s none of that.

It's the short dude with the handlebar moustache and the jumbo guitar. He blows my mind, every single time.

I'm like: "Is that guy really short, or just a long way away...? And if he's such a long way away... why IS that?  And why is his moustache so... so... present and enlarged?"

And then I'm like: "But his guitar looks so much bigger than everybody else's guitar. So maybe the guitar is like real real close, up against the camera lens, with the moustache, and the dude himself is way way back."


And then I'm like: "But how can it beeeeeee???"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Excerpts from: "Life Tips For The Young (What Stuff Really Means)"

Tentin Quarantino